Get ready to feel nostalgia for the old CLS-Class because there's a new one coming out, and it might not even be called the same. Also, the CLE-Class probably won't have any of those popular V8 engines. Mercedes is taking the successful four-door coupe idea and splitting it into two cars. This CLE is a sister car to the E-Class, while the AMG GT 4-Door is a combination between the GT and an E63. If bot... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Mercedes GLC Facelift Spied, Reveals Interior Changes
- Next Mercedes CLA-Class Spied Testing at the Nurburgring Before 2019 Debut
- BMW M8 Gran Coupe Loses Some Camo in Nurburgring Testing, Is Out for AMG Blood
- 2020 Mercedes GLE Coupe Spied Up Close With AMG Line Kit
- 2019 Audi S7 Spied in Detail, Looks Ready to Downsize to 2.9 TFSI
- Spyshots: Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Reveals E-Class Dashboard, Lifts Its Hood
- 2020 Mercedes GLC Facelift Spied in Detail, Shows Interior
- Mercedes-AMG GLE 53 Coupe Makes Spyshot Debut With Quad Exhaust Tips
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)