The latest installment in the iconic "Gran Turismo" video game series, "Gran Turismo Sport," goes on sale next week, but Nissan threw a celebration of its own ahead of the launch. The video game itself may have coined the "Real Driving Simulator" tagline years ago, but Nissan took it to a new level with a GT-R you can operate with a video game...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- “Gran Turismo Sport” launching on October 17
- Peugeot reveals L750 R Hybrid racecar for “Gran Turismo Sport”
- Zagato pays homage to the Iso Rivolta with Vision GT supercar concept
- Peugeot unveils L750 R concept for Gran Turismo Sport video game
- Peugeot unveils L750 R concept for Gran Turismo Sport video game – pictures
- Honda’s ‘Baby NSX’ Is Actually The Sports Gran Turismo Concept
- Mystery mid-engine Honda turns out to be a Vision Gran Turismo concept
- Nissan GT-R Nismo update, Polestar future, next Land Rover Defender: Today’s Car News
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)