California is anything but the wild West when it comes to testing self-driving cars. The state requires automakers and technology companies to adhere to strict regulations. Most notably, there must be a human driver behind the wheel of any self-driving car. Next year, California will change that. The California Department of Motor Vehicles...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Waymo seeks human passengers to beta test its self-driving minivan
- Toyota enters the race to build a flying car
- Drivers of BMW iNext will be able to sleep behind the wheel
- First of 20 new GM electric cars by 2023 due within next 18 months
- GM is testing a ride-sharing app for self-driving electric cars
- 2,000-hp Land Cruiser, BMW iNext plans, Karma Revero configurator: Today’s Car News
- Nissan attacks the trails with tracks-wearing Rogue Warrior
- Infiniti hints at ‘Black S’ performance brand with wild Q60 concept
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)