The Mercedes-Benz B-Class, a car we took for dead, has just emerged for testing in Stuttgart. This is an all-new generation underneath that camouflage, though one that has a lot in common with the old one. The 2019 B-Class is also the first Mercedes in a long time to break down in front of the camera. The mirrors being repeatedly folded is a sign of the engine being shut on and off or a malfunction. We also see that the engine is stalling... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Mercedes B-Class Caught On Camera Without Bumpers
- 2019 Mercedes GLE-Class Spied, Is Starting to Look Like a German Range Rover
- 2019 Mercedes GLE-Class Winking at Us With Production Headlights
- 2019 Mercedes GLE Spied in German Traffic, Prototype Wearing Heavy Camouflage
- 2018 Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Facelift Spied Almost Naked, Closer to Production
- 2018 Mercedes-Benz G-Class Tries to Hide Its Wider Stance Inside Transport Truck
- Less Disguised 2018 Mercedes A-Class Looks Fast and Low in Winter Spyshots
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 Spied With Kardashian Hips
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)