The sixth and current generation BMW 3 Series has been around since 2011 and is nearing the end of its lifecycle. The G20 2019 BMW 3 Series is expected to make its first public appearance at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show that is scheduled to begin on March 8.
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- IAB reader spots the Opel Insignia Grand Sport in Germany ahead of its world debut
- Production Mitsubishi XM crossover spied on test in Indonesia
- Is the Mazda CX-8 simply a stretched Mazda CX-5?
- Tata Nexon spied undisguised for the first time on test
- Mahindra S201 (Hyundai Creta/Tata Q501 challenger) sighted near Pondicherry
- 2017 Maruti Swift Dzire (3rd gen) spied undisguised for the first time
- 2018 Audi A8 spied testing in India, on sale next year
- 2018 Nissan Leaf spied completely undisguised again
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)