The sixth and current generation BMW 3 Series has been around since 2011 and is nearing the end of its lifecycle. The G20 2019 BMW 3 Series is expected to make its first public appearance at the 2018 Geneva International Motor Show that is scheduled to begin on March 8.
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- IAB reader spots the Opel Insignia Grand Sport in Germany ahead of its world debut
- Next-gen Hyundai i10 (next-gen Hyundai Grand i10) makes spy photo debut
- 2019 SsangYong Korando (SsangYong C300) spied on test
- Production Mitsubishi XM crossover spied on test in Indonesia
- BMW G20 3 Series: What I’ve learned since taking delivery
- New Hyundai small car (2018 Hyundai Santro) spied for the first time
- Is the Mazda CX-8 simply a stretched Mazda CX-5?
- Tata Nexon spied undisguised for the first time on test
How big is the surveillance economy? In the USA there is one camera for every 4.6 people while in China there is one camera on average for 4.1 people. Would you like to be spied everywhere (also consider the crimes growing across the globe)? #spyshots #Surveillance #camerahot pic.twitter.com/jz15UtEYRF