Remember the days when 500 horses powering a mid-size SUV felt insane? Those times are now behind us and we can now enjoy compact crossovers that pack an even greater punch. Since Jaguar has now introduced the F-Pace as its first high-riding model, the Brits simply couldn't miss the opportunity to deliver such a super-SUV and you are now looking at the thing, which should receive the F-Pace SVR badge. We've spied the Leaping Cat... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- New Jaguar E-Pace Baby SUV Hits Nurburgring, Looks Gorgeous Even with Camouflage
- Jaguar E-Pace Prototype Spied On Video, Diesel Engine Sound Is Obvious
- Spyshots: 2018 Audi Q3 Has Significantly Less Camo On Production-Ready Body
- Alfa Romeo Giulia track day, Dodge Viper ‘Ring attempt, Tesla Model Y teaser: Car News Headlines
- Ferrari ‘Dino’ mule spied
- 2018 Jaguar I-Pace Electric Crossover Spied Near Nurburgring, Looks Ready
- 2018 Hyundai Kona Baby SUV Spied on Nurburgring, Hides Dual Headlight Design
- 2018 Audi Q8 Spied At The Ring On The Day When It Was Confirmed For Production
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)