Did anybody need extra confirmation on the topic of the C8-generation Corvette switching to a mid-engined layout? Not really, but the latest spyshots of the Chevy halo machine deliver it anyway. A prototype of the 2019 Corvette has recently been spotted doing its thing at McDonald's, which might just mean that old-school aficionados mustn't worry about the layout transformation turning the 'Vette into a machine that's too sophisticated for the simple aficionad... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Spyshots: Mid-Engined C8 Chevrolet Corvette Prototype Reveals New Details
- New Porsche 911 Spied with Production Body, Shows Mission E and 959 Design Cues
- What this mid-engine 2019 Chevrolet Corvette doesn’t know: shake machine’s broken
- 2018 BMW Z5 Spied Lapping the Nurburgring, Prototype Shows New Winglets
- 2018 Mercedes-AMG E63 Wagon Prototype Shows Hefty Wheel Arches and Ride Height
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Spied With Mild Camo, Expect To See Production Version Soon
- Spyshots: 2019 Porsche 911 Shows Muffler Design, Hints at New Engine Position
- Mid-engine Chevy Corvette spied on public roads — and at McDonald’s
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)