Tesla laid a blueprint for electric-car infrastructure with its Supercharger stations, but Porsche may be aiming to perfect it and spread the benefits with its 320-kilowatt charging stations. The luxury and sports car brand installed its first prototype 350-kw, 800-volt station in Berlin, Germany, in August, and it has followed that unit up with...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Porsche’s 800-volt fast charging stations will rival Tesla’s Supercharger network
- Porsche installs first prototype 350-kw electric car charging station in Berlin
- Easing range anxiety: Porsche Taycan to come with 3 years of Electrify America charging
- Porsche exec hints at F1 power unit program
- Toyota hints at luxury car of the future with fuel cell concept
- Tesla Model Y, Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo, Ferrari utility: The Week In Reverse
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk now plans to build his own Hyperloop
- BMW and Porsche demo 450-kw charger capable of adding 62 miles in 3 minutes
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)