Nissan's Infiniti luxury brand has let it slip to Autocar that it will bring an all-electric sports car concept to the 2018 North American International Auto Show this coming January. The production car is scheduled to follow in 2019. North America's largest auto show in Detroit will play host to the car, which will reportedly not be based on a...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with luxury sedan, electric car
- Infiniti Q Inspiration concept debuts new look, not much else
- Infiniti to preview new design language, potential flagship sedan in Detroit
- Hotter Subaru WRX STI teased ahead of 2019 Detroit auto show debut
- Infinti to preview electric SUV at 2019 Detroit auto show
- China’s GAC returns to Detroit auto show with GA4 sedan, Enverge concept
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with GA4 sedan, Enverge concept
- Mercedes-AMG sedan will debut at 2018 Detroit auto show, won’t be called GT 4
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)