Mercedes-AMG is giving enthusiasts a reason to make the pilgrimage to the 2018 North American International Auto Show. Tobias Moers, head of the Affalterbach-based performance division, told Motoring the production version of its GT 4 sport sedan will be revealed at the show this coming January in Detroit, Michigan. Thereafter, it is scheduled to...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Production Mercedes-AMG sedan confirmed for 2018 Geneva motor show
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with luxury sedan, electric car
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with GA4 sedan, Enverge concept
- China’s GAC returns to Detroit auto show with GA4 sedan, Enverge concept
- Infiniti planning an electric sports car concept for 2018 Detroit auto show
- Lexus LF-1 Limitless concept hints at at a flagship crossover for Americans
- Infiniti to preview new design language, potential flagship sedan in Detroit
- Toyota Supra, Rennsport Reunion VI, 2019 Kia K900: The Week In Reverse
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)