The M8 is one of BMW's worst kept secrets and now this recipe also applies to the Convertible incarnation of the machine - you are now looking at the first spyshots of the open-air Grand Tourer. The laser headlights sit atop massive air intakes and you can expect the final design of the front apron to be extremely aggressive. The heavy camo covering the car manage to conceal plenty of roof styling cues and ... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Spyshots: 2019 BMW 1 Series Shows Massive Kidney Grille, Aggressive Air Intakes
- 2018 BMW M5 Shows Front Bumper on Nurburgring, Could Pack Active Aerodynamics
- 2019 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Spied in Dutch Traffic, Prototype Looks Menacing
- LEAKED: This is the BMW Concept X7!
- BMW X7 drops some camo, goes out for a ride
- A walk-around the new BMW Concept 8 Series – VIDEO
- Spyshots: 2019 BMW 8 Series Convertible Prototype Shows Sculpted Design
- 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster Prototype Reveals Production Design with Artsy Roof
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)