Remember when Infiniti, that company that began operations in 1989, campaigned a 1940s open-wheel grand prix racer? Neither do we. And did you know that it was electric? Seems pretty far ahead of its time, doesn't it? Infiniti has revealed its "what if" Prototype 9 race car ahead of the festivities of the Monterey Car Week. We must admit, for a...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Infiniti Will Debut Retro Prototype Racer Concept At Pebble Beach
- Magical Thinking: Infiniti Teases Retro Barn-Find Concept
- Infiniti verrast met Prototype 9: modern, maar in klassiek jasje
- The Body Electric: Infiniti’s 1930s-Inspired Prototype 9 Concept Is Great
- Infiniti Prototype 9 Concept Breaks Cover Ahead Of Pebble Beach
- BMW concept for 2017 Pebble Beach Concours likely previews new Z4
- Infiniti teases classic Formula 1 inspired concept for Pebble Beach
- 2018 Renault Mégane RS leaked
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)