Mercedes-Benz is working on its next-generation compact car range, and included in this range will be the first-ever A-Class sedan. Mercedes previewed the car in April with the unveiling of the A Sedan concept at the 2017 Shanghai auto show. The concept sported a more traditional notchback design as opposed to the coupe-like shape of the CLA...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Mercedes A Sedan, Chevy Corvette ZR1, Audi e-tron Sportback: Car News Headlines
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan previewed by concept in Shanghai
- This Week’s Top Photos: the 2017 Shanghai auto show edition
- Mercedes-AMG plans 2-tier performance for next-gen compacts
- Might this Mercedes sports car design study preview AMG’s Project One hypercar?
- Mercedes confirms 2018 S-Class, A-Class sedan concept for 2017 Shanghai auto show
- Report: Mercedes to downsize engines for next-gen compacts
- Lynk & Co’s next car previewed by 03 sedan concept
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)