“The Grand Tour” host Richard Hammond was involved in a major accident on June 10 while taking part in a Swiss hill climb. He was driving the 1,206-horsepower Rimac Concept_One, and when approaching a sharp bend appeared to have lost control of the electric supercar which then skidded off the road. Fortunately his only injury was a...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Richard Hammond posts video following major crash in Rimac Concept_One
- “The Grand Tour” Season 2 will arrive in October
- VIDEO: Michelin invites Richard Hammond to learn how to drift
- Richard Hammond Crashed Rimac Concept One Supercar While Filming TGT
- Richard Hammond crasht met Rimac
- Richard Hammond’s wife is over his risky adventures
- Rimac Founder Says Concept_One Flew 300 Meters In Hammond Crash
- Self-driving Uber tests on hold after Arizona crash
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)