Porsche is cooking up a new generation of its 911 GT2, and for the first time we have some official specs on the car. Some outlets were recently allowed to ride shotgun in a prototype and have come away with a number of key details. One of those outlets was EVO which reports that Porsche plans to skip the standard GT2 and go straight to the...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- The new Porsche 911 GT2 RS sounds brutal
- Will the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ break Porsche’s production car Nürburgring record?
- Porsche Panamera 4S review, Porsche 911 GT2 RS specs, BMW M8 spy shots: Car News Headlines
- First details on the next Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- Porsche 911 ‘Ring record, Dyson electric car, Ford Ranger spy shots: Today’s Car News
- Audi A1 spy shots, Mercedes-AMG E53, mystery Porsche 911 GT2 RS: Today’s Car News
- 2017 Porsche 911 GTS laps ‘Ring in 7:26
- Porsche drops plans for 911 hybrid
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)