Subaru is set to unveil a new model on June 8. Initially thought to be an STI-enhanced BRZ, Subaru has confirmed to Motor1 that the vehicle will instead be a special version of the WRX STI. It will wear Subaru’s Type RA designation, which originally stood for "Record Attempt," and feature numerous upgrades such as a carbon fiber roof, carbon...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Subaru teases US-bound BRZ tS
- Get ready for more Subaru STI cars, maybe even a BRZ STI
- Dodge Durango SRT, F-22-inspired F-150 Raptor, Subaru WRX STI Type RA: This Week’s Top Photos
- Subaru BRZ STI Sport confirmed for 2017 Tokyo Motor Show
- Subaru WRX STI Type RA NBR Is A Steely-Eyed Nurburgring Missile
- Subaru presenteert BRZ tS en WRX STI Type RA
- Subaru could be cooking up a 380-horsepower WRX STI—for Japan
- Hotter Subaru WRX STI headed to Detroit auto show confirmed as the S209
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)