More details on the Tesla Model 3 have emerged ahead of the car’s July debut. Slides comparing the Model 3 with the Model S recently surfaced on a Tesla enthusiast site and are said to have been supplied by a company insider. The slides are allegedly part of a Tesla campaign to train salespeople to upsell customers a Model S over the...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Tesla taking a huge risk with Model 3 production
- Tesla Model 3 deliveries start July 28, first production model due Friday
- Apollo IE is the Intensa Emozione
- First test run completed at 35 mph in Musk’s LA Boring Company tunnel, turns cars into “rail-guided trains”
- Tesla pushes back start of Model Y production to 2020, says new plant needed
- New Nisan Leaf platform likely to spawn more electric cars
- Tesla reverts to using Model 3 platform for Model Y electric SUV
- Lexus RX L, Porsche 911 GT2 RS, Tesla Model 3: Today’s Car News
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)