This year’s Wörthersee Tour GTI tuning fest is upon us and Volkswagen has revealed some exciting concepts. Last week we were treated to the production-bound Up! GTI concept and now we have details on two new concepts present at the Austrian event. The highlight is a Golf GTI hybrid concept that may just hint at the future of the popular...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- VW unveils 268-horsepower Golf GTE Performance concept at 2017 Wörthersee Tour
- Crank up the volume: VW reveals 286-horsepower Golf GTI TCR
- 290-horsepower VW Golf GTI TCR road car previewed by concept
- 290-horsepower VW Golf GTI TCR road car on the way
- Geely buys Lotus, GMC refines 2018 Yukon Denali, VW reveals GTI hybrid concept: Today’s Car News
- VW Kicks Off Wörthersee Event With Two Apprentice-Made Concepts
- BMW X7 concept, Jaguar’s future, Frankfurt auto show preview: The Week In Reverse
- Porsche Macan spied, VW Golf GTI TCR teased, Vantage GT3 and GT4 confirmed: Today’s Car News
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)