The Lamborghini Huracán Performante made a splash when it knocked the Porsche 918 Spyder from its throne as the quickest production car around the Nürburgring. But the Huracán Performante didn't accomplish the achievement with hardcore weight stripping, a hybrid powertrain, or forced induction for that matter. Instead it was...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Spyker says buyers are interested in manual transmissions
- Italdesign DaVinci concept is automotive art ready for an automaker
- SPIED: Lamborghini Huracan Superleggera, Spyder Performante seen testing ahead of 2017 Geneva debut
- Reddit user leaks photo of unmasked 2019 Ram 1500
- Scoop : le futur BMW X5 filmé sous tous les angles
- 2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat is getting a facelift
- Rolls-Royce Bespoke Division Gets a New Boss from August 1
- 2019 Renault Twingo spied
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)