For years under the control of Malaysian automaker Proton, British sports car brand Lotus is about to join Volvo, Lynk & Co and Geely as car brands under the control of China’s Zhejiang Geely Holding Group. Zhejiang Geely today agreed to purchase a 51 percent stake in Lotus. The 2018 GMC Yukon Denali is the latest of General...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- VW reveals GTI hybrid concept with rear-axle electric motor
- VW unveils 268-horsepower Golf GTE Performance concept at 2017 Wörthersee Tour
- Crank up the volume: VW reveals 286-horsepower Golf GTI TCR
- 290-horsepower VW Golf GTI TCR road car on the way
- 290-horsepower VW Golf GTI TCR road car previewed by concept
- Porsche Macan spied, VW Golf GTI TCR teased, Vantage GT3 and GT4 confirmed: Today’s Car News
- Will the next VW Golf R dish out 400 horsepower?
- Report: Next-gen Volkswagen Golf GTI and R to be more powerful, lighter
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)