BMW as recently as 2016 has stated it’s considering a family-oriented model for its i division, positioned between the current i3 and i8. However, the latest info from the BMW Blog suggests the car, rumored to be called an i5, has been canceled. The usually accurate BMW enthusiast site says several sources have revealed that BMW is focused...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- BMW i5 back in the spotlight with Frankfurt auto show concept confirmed
- Four-door BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe reportedly coming in late 2019
- BMW i concept teased ahead of 2017 Frankfurt auto show, may preview i5
- Lyft partners with nuTonomy, Jaguar Land Rover on self-driving cars
- Report: Infiniti and Mercedes-Benz no longer working on joint compact car project
- 2019 BMW X4 M spy shots and video
- Land Rover Discovery production moving to Slovakia
- Volvo gives glimpse into its future operations
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)