The next-generation of Mercedes-Benz compact cars are likely in for smaller powerplants, according to a new report from Autocar. Developed under the M282 code name, the engines will reportedly displace 1.2 and 1.4 liters and bear an inline-4 configuration. The German marque is said to be targeting lower emissions and increased efficiency with the...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Major step up in quality, design for interiors of next-gen Mercedes compacts
- Mercedes-AMG plans 2-tier performance for next-gen compacts
- Report: Mercedes A-Class, AMG GT sedans shown to US dealers
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan on sale next fall, possibly starting below $30K
- Mercedes A Sedan, Chevy Corvette ZR1, Audi e-tron Sportback: Car News Headlines
- This Week’s Top Photos: the 2017 Shanghai auto show edition
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class sedan previewed by concept in Shanghai
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz B-Class spy shots and video
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)