The production Mitsubishi XM is one of the most anticipated new cars in Indonesia, having been confirmed for launch later this year. It marks MMC’s entry into the country’s “Low MPV” class, a core segment where stalwarts such as the
Lees verder »
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- SPYSHOTS: 2018 Honda Accord strips some camo
- SPIED: 2019 Mitsubishi Triton facelift – debuting soon?
- SPIED: 2019 Mercedes-AMG GLB 35 spotted testing!
- SPIED: Honda CR-V 1.5L Turbo testing in Malaysia
- SPIED: 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLA wears A-Class body
- Production Mitsubishi XM crossover spied on test in Indonesia
- SPYSHOTS: Mercedes-Benz GLB strips some camo off
- SPIED: New Infiniti QX50 sheds camo, shows interior