Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Head of R&D says no BMW 9 Series in the future
- Awesome or Appalling: BMW and Mercedes potentially working together?
- Geneva 2019: Audi Q4 e-tron Concept is a surprisingly pretty crossover
- FIRST DRIVE: BMW G20 3 Series Prototypes
- BMW Won’t Develop a New Sub-Brand to Rival Mercedes-Maybach
- BMW cancels their plans for an i5 electric car
- BMW M6 GT3 Claims First Victory in 2017 ADAC GT Masters
- Magna Kicks Off Production of BMW Seats at new Czech Plant
How big is the surveillance economy? In the USA there is one camera for every 4.6 people while in China there is one camera on average for 4.1 people. Would you like to be spied everywhere (also consider the crimes growing across the globe)? #spyshots #Surveillance #camerahot pic.twitter.com/jz15UtEYRF