This year marks the 70th anniversary of Ferrari and it would be the perfect time for the automaker to shock the world and introduce a bold new car that goes even beyond the new 812 Superfast.
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Bold Ferrari 612 GTO III Renderings Make Us Wish For A Modern 250 GTO
- New Land Rover Defender Concept Could Be Introduced Next Year
- Ferrari F12 Onyx Concept F2X Longtail Spotted In Monaco
- Volvo Introduces Sleek Rider Concept, Perfect For Your Young Child
- Isuzu FD-SI Concept Is A Futuristic Delivery Vehicle Perfect For Tokyo
- A Closer Look At Aston Martin’s Mission To Shock The Supercar World
- 917 Concept Is Porsche’s Idea Of A Modern-Day 917 Successor
- Scoop: Cadillac XT4 Prototype Seen Hiding An Extra Fuel Cap
How big is the surveillance economy? In the USA there is one camera for every 4.6 people while in China there is one camera on average for 4.1 people. Would you like to be spied everywhere (also consider the crimes growing across the globe)? #spyshots #Surveillance #camerahot pic.twitter.com/jz15UtEYRF