Audi revealed the new e-tron Sportback concept on Wednesday at the 2017 Shanghai auto show. The concept previews an electric car to join the Audi lineup in 2019, one year after the automaker introduces its e-tron electric SUV. You can think of the car as being a more coupe-like alternative to the e-tron. The e-tron Sportback concept is...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- First look at Audi e-tron Sportback concept for 2017 Shanghai auto show
- Audi e-tron Sportback to join e-tron SUV at Belgian plant
- Futuristic Audi AI:me concept pegged for 2019 Shanghai auto show
- Genesis GV80 concept previews BMW X5-rivaling SUV
- Chevrolet FNR-X concept debuts at 2017 Shanghai auto show
- Futuristic Audi EV concept pegged for 2019 Shanghai auto show
- Hybrid Kinetic presents pair of Pininfarina-styled electric SUVs in Shanghai
- VW’s newest ID Cross electric SUV concept looks almost production ready
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)