Genesis has given us our first taste at one of its upcoming SUVs with the GV80 concept car unveiled on Wednesday at the 2017 New York auto show. The concept also introduces the naming strategy for Genesis’ SUVs, with the “G” representing the Genesis brand, the “V” the extra versatility of an SUV, and the...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- e-tron Sportback concept previews Audi electric car coming in 2019
- Infiniti teases new QX80, coming to Dubai auto show
- Redesigned Infiniti QX80 to keep current model’s mechanicals
- Nio ET7 concept teased, likely hints at fastback sedan
- 2018 Genesis G70 spy shots and video
- Infiniti previews next-gen QX80 with Monograph concept
- Jeep Yuntu hybrid concept may foreshadow future Chinese 7-seater SUV
- Infiniti will preview next QX80 at 2017 New York auto show
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)