Lamborghini is working on a more hardcore version of its Huracán, and according to comments made by chief engineer Maurizio Reggiani the car could be the fastest Lamborghini yet. Speaking with Motoring, Reggiani said the car, which he referred to as a Performante, is faster around the Nürburgring than the Aventador LP 750-4 SuperVeloce...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Lamborghini Aventador SVJ spy shots and video
- Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, Ford Focus, Lexus ES: Today’s Car News
- Lamborghini Aventador SV Jota Prototype Reveals Huge Rear Wing in New Spyshots
- Porsche drops plans for 911 hybrid
- 2019 Ferrari 488 GTO photos leak
- Lamborghini confirms Aventador SVJ
- Lamborghini’s next one-off supercar might be a hybrid
- 2019 Jaguar XE SVR spy shots
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)