It only took a few days after the 2018 Lexus LS' world premiere in Detroit for someone to give the Japanese brand's next-gen luxury sedan a two-door Photoshop treatment.
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Lexus Execs Aware Of Gaps In Their Model Lineup
- Lexus LF-1 Limitless Concept Is a Proposed Flagship in Crossover Form
- Lexus May Be Preparing To Unveil An LS F Concept
- Lexus Is Bringing A New Concept Car To The Tokyo Motor Show
- Spyshots: 2019 Lexus LS F Spotted, Could Pack Twin-Turbo V8
- Next-Gen Lexus IS To Get Much Edgier Design Than Current Model
- Lexus Drops Another LF-1 Concept Teaser Ahead Of Detroit Unveiling
- Ford Bronco Digitally Suits Up For Its 2020 Premiere
How big is the surveillance economy? In the USA there is one camera for every 4.6 people while in China there is one camera on average for 4.1 people. Would you like to be spied everywhere (also consider the crimes growing across the globe)? #spyshots #Surveillance #camerahot pic.twitter.com/jz15UtEYRF